Music festivals have become more and more innovative through the years. Not only do they provide a great musical experience but also have started to offer customers the opportunity to explore exotic locations. Many organizers to music festivals choose exotic locations to host their festival which entices both the artists and music lovers, no matter what the cost is. The mixing of a wonderful location with wonderful music has produced extraordinary results for music lovers.
If you are going to a music festival at an exotic location, we have tips for you to make the experience more than just about music. Even though that is also a part of your overall take.
Music festivals usually last anywhere from 3-5 days and usually comes with performances which you may not be interested in. You need to have the schedule of all the performances and chalk out which ones you want to attend, no matter what. This will give you an idea of the time you have on your hand to go out and explore. As fun as music festivals are, you don’t want to overdo yourself at one. So take some time off also and allow yourself to experience the location you are in and be there in time to catch all your favorite performers.
You should also search activities that are specific to the location you are in. If it is by the beach you can go surfing, parasailing, scuba diving, and so on. Make it an adventure and do things you do not otherwise have a chance to. This will make your overall experience wonderful and something you will talk about for years.
Most music festivals have their own vendors for food but forget that. Go out and eat local food. There are chances you won’t have the option to eat the type of food you get. Even if you do, it usually tastes a little different. How can you go to a place like Mexico and not have enchiladas or try salsa at a local restaurant. It will give the food the authentic taste that may lack in the ones you get back home.
Stay at a resort
Why would you want to cramp yourself in a tent with numerous other people. Why not just get the ticket for the music festival and stay in the luxury of a resort. This will help you relax and rest up with ease, being ready for all your favorite musical acts. In order to do that, you can sign up for a vacation club membership such as Occidental Vacation Club which allows you access to numerous exotic locations with numerous different music festivals you can attend. Allowing you luxurious accommodation while you attend music festivals.
A music festival can be both wonderful and exhausting experience. With non-stop music and a constant party like atmosphere. It may be difficult for you to get the time out and go and explore. However, if you truly want to make the most of your trip to an exotic location, you need to plan and take a little time out and enjoy yourself in every possible way. So make a vacation out of your next music festival stop.
It isn’t a crazy notion that some pet owners like to take their furry friends with them to their favorite music festivals. If you are single and you don’t have anyone to take care of your pet you shouldn’t have to be tied up at home. You can quite simply take your pooch with you to enjoy the tunes and atmosphere that only a music festival can offer. It is important to make sure that the festival you are attending actually allows pets though. Here are a few other tips when taking your pet to a festival with you.
First of all make sure your pet is friendly. You don’t want to deal with the complications of a lawsuit. It is unfortunate that if your pet shows hostility to any tour visitors you might end up with a problem. If you have a reason to believe that your pet is aggressive and might get upset by crowds you might not want to take it with. You might have to deal with tour organizers sending you away. Click here to learn more about dog obedience.
It is also important to respect areas where dogs are not permitted. It is lucky to find a festival that actually allow dogs or pets so respect the fact that your dog will not be able to attend every part of the festival. Make sure that you have a strong collar and a safe spot to keep your furry friend if you cannot take him or her with you. Keep your dog on a leash and make sure you also take a look at these awesome best dog crates for a great solution to travel with your pet. It is important to travel with your pet in a safe manner and with these crates you can have the peace of mind that your pooch will be safe and comfortable. It is important for a dog to have enough ventilation and a way to see what is going on outside while they are traveling with you so keep that in mind when purchasing a crate.
It is also very important to clean up after your dog. This is essential and a valid rule to stick to so that you don’t have to run into unhappy patrons with doggy poop on their shoes. You should also make sure that your dog can handle the festival environment. Ask yourself if your dog is comfortable around crowds and if he won’t get too stressed out. You can easily keep tabs on your dog by using an ID tag with your information so that if he or she gets lost someone will be able to contact you. It is however a better idea to keep an eye on your pet at all times. Some dogs are very sensitive to the sun and if you have that particular type of dog make sure you practice sun protection with the right sunscreen. Click here to read more about the dangers of the sun for your pets.
Pack a bit of comfort for your pet like a blanket that they are fond or their favorite toy and make sure that you have a lot of water on hand at all times.
We have all been in the situation where we feel dirty, sticky and uncomfortable at a music festival. The music is totally worth it but the surroundings are not ideal. Losing your money or having to deal with dirty bathrooms is sometimes part of the experience when going to a music festival. The important thing to do is to plan accordingly which will help you avoid uncomfortable situations. The idea is that you should have a fantastic time without any of the bad times. Here are a few ways to make your music festival experience even better.
Take a fanny pack
Keep your money on you at all times and safe by wearing one of these elegant little inventions. Most people feel they are a bit cheesy but it is surefire way to keep your money instead of losing it in the tent or on the way to a show. Take a look at these smart casual clothing ideas to keep that pack hidden in style. People tend to dress up crazy at a music festival but by looking at this website you will find great style ideas that will make you look stylish and relaxed at the same time. People find it hard to get the balance right between casual and smart casual.
Dry Shampoo, shower wipes or a portable shower
If you want to look good and smell good you want to get hold of dry shampoo which is a great solution for dirty hair at a music festival. With shower wipes or even better a portable shower you can get clean anywhere and still look like a million bucks while you enjoy your favorite band. It is no secret that bathrooms are usually in a sad state or just too full. Keep it simple by being prepared. Click here to see how to make rain shoes.
Portable charger for your tech
Your phone will die and so will your other technology that you need on a daily basis. Not only will you be taking photos with your phone, you also need to stay in touch with your friends and loved ones with social media. Keep your phone charged up with a portable charger and make sure you aren’t left in the stone ages.
A pair of wellingtons and a raincoat and a waterproof bag
Avoid getting soaked by having your rain gear on hand. You don’t want to get stuck in a tent when your favorite band is braving the rain. Get out there and wear your raincoat with pride as you get to sing along to your favorite songs. Keep your phone in a waterproof bag so that you can keep it with you and not have to worry about water damage. Click here for tips to deal with water damage on your mobile.
A favorite light jacket
Weather is unpredictable and even though it might be a summer music festival that you are attending, take a jacket with to avoid getting a chill at night. It is just a necessary item to make sure you are always prepared.
Are you ready for the music festivals that you are going to attend in the next few months? I bet you are excited about it. A lot of music lovers are ecstatic about the upcoming events too. Some of them are already preparing their outfits months ahead. Aside from your outfit, you need to make sure that you will stay comfortable at the festival. One of the problems that you may have is staying hydrated.
Dehydration is one of the most common things that people experience in music festivals. A lot of people forget about their thirst because they are too happy about listening to the bands that they have always loved. Dehydration may not be serious in the beginning but even if you check out True Health Diagnostics, you will realize that this can lead to a wide variety of complications that can turn out to be fatal.
Enjoy your music festival and make sure that you are going to stay hydrated by doing the following:
- You can stock up on hydrating yourself even before you get to the main event. You can drink Gatorade as well as other drinks that will increase your hydration. Do not forget to bring Gatorade too at the music festival. You may stick with water but Gatorade can be full of electrolytes that can get rid of dehydration faster.
- Make sure that you consume fruit and even drinks that will help you stay hydrated. Even through the food that you eat, you can improve how hydrated you are going to be at the music festival.
- There are some things that can dehydrate you faster. For example, if you drink anything with caffeine or you have consumed alcohol, you can expect that you will become dehydrated faster. This is the reason why you normally have to drink water even when you are drinking. Not only will you be able to release the alcohol from your blood stream, you will stay hydrated as well.
- Do not forget to listen to your body. You are already having fun but this does not mean that you can forget about what your body wants and needs. If you are starting to feel thirsty, drink a lot of water. When you feel dehydrated, it is simple, you just need to re-hydrate.
- It will be wise to stay out of the sun especially at some peak hours during the day. If you would stay in the shade, then you will not be too dehydrated and you may stave off from drinking water longer. If there is no shade then equip your bag with a lot of water.
It may help if you can bring a water bottle with you when you go to the music festival. After you have consumed all of your water, you can easily refill your water from some of the water stations that are available within the festival grounds. There are other tips that you can find here. You can check where they are located beforehand so you will know where to go and refill.
There are a lot of vloggers in YouTube right now and they usually talk about different things. There are some who talk about their adventures in various places while there are also some who talk about clothes and makeup. Perhaps you want to be specific about the vlogs that you are going to make and you want to focus on music festivals. This is okay. The moment that you have a channel, all you need to do is to create a video but how are you going to start?
The very first thing that you have to do is to check the schedule of music festivals that you can attend. If you focus on music festivals alone, you can expect that there are seasons when you will be more active but if you are willing to try out other music related events too, it will be up to you.
The moment that you have already fixed up your schedule, you can already learn more information about how to make a good YouTube video. By learning the right tips, you will be creating videos like a professional. Just make sure that you have the right camera. Nobody wants to look at videos that are made of poor quality especially at present time.
Here are some other tips that will help you vlog about the music festivals that you are going to attend:
- Make sure that you research about the music festival even before you get there. This will help you talk about the music festival, where it is taking place and the musicians that are invited to perform. You do not want to offer a boring vlog wherein you will show that you are having fun without people knowing where the music festival is or why you are having fun in the first place.
- Find the right lighting. Lighting can do a lot for the vlog that you are creating. The better the lighting, the prettier and more colorful the surroundings are going to be. Music festivals are known to be colorful because of the things that people wear. The display of colors can be amazing if you would be able to catch it on video.
- Try something different. If you would check out the channels of other vloggers, some of them may have covered music festivals in the past as well. You do not have to imitate them. You can still do a vlog about music festivals but be completely original and inject your personality into the video that you are creating.
- Do not be afraid to edit your video. Your video is not going to be perfect in raw form. You do not want to make it too long that you are going to bore possible watchers of your vlog. Edit out the parts that are unnecessary and keep those parts which you feel will tell the story of your music festival adventure.
Are you ready to start vlogging? Find the first music festival that you are going to attend and start vlogging away.
Whenever summer is near, there are a lot of people who would like to go out and just hang out with their friends. One of the most popular hangouts is the field where music festivals take place. There are a lot of popular music festivals that people go to and even save up for so that they can visit but there are also new ones that pop out from time to time.
If it is your first time to go to your very own music festival after watching some videos about it online, then you may think that you are prepared. Even if you would view various music festivals with the help of express vpn netflix, you have to remember that it can do a lot more. Whenever you would like to access some videos but fail because of your current location, then you can use it and not see the error message for a long period of time. Still, the things that you can watch through Netflix are still not enough to give you the tips you need to survive your first ever music festival.
Here are some helpful tips that can help you out:
- Make sure that you are going to follow a schedule. There are some people who stay at music festivals from the time that the festival starts until it ends but if this is too much for you, you can plan the time that you are going to arrive depending on the artist that you want to see.
- Think about your comfort first before you decide on the clothes that you are going to wear. It is okay to look good in a music festival but it is not okay to be uncomfortable the whole time that you are there. If you would choose to wear heels, the time will come when you would like to remove those heels and just let your feet breathe. Wear comfortable shoes so you can stay longer on your feet.
- Have the right essentials that can help protect your skin. Do you know that you are going to stay under the sun for a long time? Make sure that you have the right essentials to keep you protected. If you need to wear hats, and then do it, it will keep you comfortable. You may need to wear sunglasses as well. Do not forget to put sunblock on your screen so you can be further protected from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Have water with you. It is bound to be hot and uncomfortable at some point. If ever there are some food and water stalls available, the line may be long. If you have brought your own water though, this will help you stay hydrated. There are some music festivals that have some water stations available. You can refill your water canteen from there.
- Bring your powerbank with you. There will be moments when your gadgets may lose battery because of all of the video and picture taking that you are doing. Having a powerbank will allow you to power them up again. This can be essential if you lose track of the people you are with and you want to contact them.
These festival tips are meant to help you survive your first ever music festival. In the long run, you will know more about how you can have fun and still remain comfortable.
You don’t need much more than a feel good attitude to enjoy a music festival but a little bit extra is always great to help you make the most out of this fantastic time. Music festivals are often flooded with thousands of people and space is always an issue when you are bouncing in front of the stage. When space is limited and you have to consider that you probably have to carry everything you need on your person all day long then you need to be careful to select the right stuff to tag along. With the right gear you can minimize theft and enjoy long music festivals a lot more since you can be a lot more flexible and mobile.
Izengate phone case
An Izengate phone case should definitely be at the top of your list of things to tag along to a music festival. The Izengate phone case acts as a phone case and wallet in one because the case protects your phone and has enough space for you to add bank cards, ID cards and even cash for your trip. The Izengate phone cases are incredibly stylish and come in four terrific colors. These cases also has a strap that you can fasten around your wrist so you can snap pictures or chat with friends without worrying about losing your phone.
If you can wear baggy pants then do so. Baggy pants with lots of pockets are great for improving your flexibility because you can haul a lot of stuff with you without having to care for a bag all the time. Look for quick dry baggy pants so you can dry off easily in case of sudden rainy weather or messy drink spills.
Cross body messenger bag
Cross body messenger bags are the safest type of bag to carry because someone cannot simply snatch your bag away and you still have your hands free to carry your drink or chat on your phone.
It is important to stay hydrated when you are attending music festivals in the summer. Get a good water bottle that you can stack away in your messenger bag.
Some snacks are always a good idea during music festivals because large festivals can have some serious long queues at food stalls. Stock up on snacks that are melt proof like dried fruits, nuts or protein bars.
Freshen up kit
A few essentials to help you stay fresh throughout the day are great help. Stock up on some wet wipes, deodorant and be sure to include a tissue pack in your kit since bathrooms tend to run out of toilet paper pretty quick during large festivals.
Sunscreen, lip balm and a good hat will ensure that your skin stays protected all day long. You probably don’t want to look like a burnt up piece of meat on your selfies and photographs and sun protection can save your life against skin cancer.
Perhaps you and your band are being considered to play at a music festival. It is natural to feel ecstatic about this because this is one opportunity that is not given to everyone. At the same time, you may feel nervous because you cannot control other factors when you are playing outdoors. You can expect that your guitar will not sound as good as it usually would when you have gigs at night. The tone may be weak and it may not be heard by the crowd. You have to be prepared for these so you can still play as well as you usually do.
You have to expect that if you do get chosen to play in an outdoor music festival, there will not be enough time for you to do a sound check. There are a lot of bands usually signed up and the time is very limited. The best thing to do is try to practice in open air and try to practice until you find the right way of playing that makes the instrument that you are playing sound good.
Another tip that you have to remember is to have all of the necessary accessories needed for your musical instruments. For example, if you need trombone stands then do not hesitate to search for the one that you need. This is also the same for other instruments. If you need a pick for your string instrument, then have the right pick ready. You do not want to suffer from cramps while you are playing, right? This will only dissatisfy the crowd. Here are other tips that will allow you to play well at music festivals:
- Pick the right songs to play – A lot of times bands and artists that are chosen to play at music festivals depend on the genre. If your genre fits well with the music festival then you have to pick songs that will encapsulate that genre. You can get the crowd pumped up by doing this.
- Make sure that you are ready – You may be exceptionally good but you have not been noticed by a record label yet. A lot of the bands that are asked to play at music festivals have released at least one original song. If you have not done this yet but you were chosen, then you are extremely lucky.
- Know how to stand out – This may be hard to do with the great number of bands competing for that one slot in music festivals but if you and the rest of your band mates would show that you are different then you can be memorable.
- Be active in social media – Prior to playing in a music festival, it will always help if you are already recognized in the social media scene. This will make sure that you will not be playing in front of a dead crowd when you finally go on stage.
Playing in a music festival is never easy but it can be great privileges too so do not miss it.
If you are craving a good time and don’t feel like being indoors there are a couple of fantastic things that you can do in Philly. For a day of fresh air and sunshine you might just have to go around the corner. All you need is perhaps your bike or your kayak or your taste for music. A water bottle might be a good addition as well. There is so much to do in this thriving city and just outside of it including horse trails, wine tasting and many others.
Walking in the Square
Rittenhouse Square is better known as Philly’s most popular town square. Many locals and tourist frequent this location because of its picturesque and lush atmosphere. There are many trees to admire and enjoy and you will be able to enjoy a massage at a spa or eat some delicious meals at one of the many restaurants. If you are in the mood for some shopping you will love the boutiques and jewelry stores.
One of the best locations to enjoy the stillness and serenity of nature is to visit Fairmount Park. There are many landscaped gardens to enjoy with a tea house and koi pond on the grounds. Pack a picnic, enjoy a cup of tea or just breathe at this wonderful place. Click here to read more about Fairmount Park.
Valley Forge National Historical Park
An amazing location where cyclists, runners and families enjoy rolling hills and wonderfully set trails. You will have more than 3600 acres to explore which will give you the freedom to get lost in nature. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there is a lot of it to enjoy with this historical location.
Architecture and Politics
There are many historical buildings to admire in Philly. This is a city with a lot of history and a fair and just political system. Take a look at Philly 3.0 to read more about to read more about a council committee in Philly that consists mainly of successful business owners. These gentlemen are informed and make sure that their first order of the day is items of a political nature in Philly.
Liberty Music Festival
For the music lover there is much to do in Philly but the most important event not to miss is the Liberty music festival. In a city that houses the Liberty bell you will be able to enjoy hours of entertainment, good music and speakers with a good story to share. This is one of the main attractions in Philly and happens once a year for tourists and locals to enjoy. Click here to read more about this exciting music festival.
You will find hours of entertainment at one of the favorite spots to go in Philly. There is something for the whole family to enjoy with carousel rides, good food and mini-golf. These locations were laid out by William Penn. Sit on the bench or have a picnic with your loved ones as you watch the world go by.
Preparing for a music festival can be a bit complex especially if it is your first time and you have not researched about what you should do first. You do not want to pack up with things that you do not need and end up bringing around some items with you wherever you go. The heaviness of your bag will only make you tired. At the same time, you may not appreciate what is happening around you anymore.
Another problem that you may encounter is under packing. You will only realize that all of the items you need are not with you when you are already there. For instance, you have checked ski mask comparisons so much that you have forgotten to order the one that you want for your ski trip. This will happen if you are always disorganized and you do not make a list of all the things that you need to do. If you need a ski mask, write down all the brands that you want. It is likely that through writing, it will be easier for you to remember which one you want.
Right now, you would like to focus on music festivals and you want to make sure that you are music festival ready. Here are a few of the things that you need:
- Fanny Pack
You may think that it will be cool to have a sling bag all the time but they can be a hassle to bring around especially if they tend to hit other people in the process. A fanny pack will be easy to place around your waist and you can continuously check your valuables as well.
You need to remember that one of the hardest things that you will experience while you are at the music festival is relieving yourself. It is best if you can bring some baby wipes with you and tissues too so that everything will be easier. Just remember that there will be long lines going to the toilet and the toilet may not be that pleasant afterwards.
You need to make sure that you will have a gadget that you can use to communicate with your friends. There will be moments when you might lose track of them in the crowd. It can be harder when you are alone so make sure that you have a fully charged phone that you can use to call them.
- Comfortable Clothes and Shoes
You may think that your fashion is the most important thing in music festivals but it is not called a music festival for nothing. You need to concentrate more on the music that you are going to hear rather than the clothes that you are wearing. Try wearing heels and most likely, you will get stuck in one place because you find it hard to walk around.
- Campsite Items
You need to keep away from the sun from time to time and the best way to do that is to have your own campsite. Bring all the items you need that are permitted so you can be protected and comfortable the whole time.
One tip to remember is after the music festival, pick up your trash and disposes your trash properly because this will make a lot of difference.