Getting people to recognize your talents is one of the toughest parts of starting a band. You can have mad music skills and no one will recognize you if you don’t do proper marketing for your concerts and music. A lot of good talent goes unnoticed simply because it is so hard to get people to start paying attention to your name. People love to enjoy live concerts. They can have a laugh with friends, dance till they get dizzy and have a blast. If you want to get people to know about you then it is time to fit in as many live concerts as possible. But it can be tough to let everyone know of your latest gig when you have to perform on short notice. Here are some great ways to inform everyone of concerts so you can start luring in listeners every time you perform.
Bulk SMS is one of the easiest ways to notify everyone of your concerts because you are sending them a direct message to their phones. They don’t have to log onto the net to see news and there is no other information that can distract them from the message. With Bulk SMS you can simply type a message and send the same message to thousands of numbers in an instant. You don’t have to retype the message hundreds of times and you don’t have to forward to hundreds of numbers. Bulk SMS is super easy and super-fast. You simply type your message, upload your contact list and send. Any news regarding concerts, performances, band news and sudden changes will be sent and your listeners will never go disappointed. Everyone will instantly be notified of your concert within minutes and it doesn’t even cost as much since bulk SMS is super cheap so start collecting names and numbers so you can promote and be heard.
Email allows you to add a photo or even an audio file of your songs which is great for giving your listeners a taste of what is to come during the fun concert. You can send the same email to hundreds of addresses and get your band advertised instantly.
On social media you can share photos, audio files and information on your big performance. Social media is great for marketing because every time they like your post or share a photo, your band will be marketed to all of your friend’s friends.
Posters & flyers
Print some fun posters and stick them in people rich areas like grocery stores or beside a road. You can also give out flyers or perhaps stuff flyers in postal boxes and promote your company even further.
Radio advertising is one of the best ways to get your songs heard. A good radio station can reach thousands of ears in an instant and they are sure to lure in many listeners and fans to your performances. You can give all the radio listeners a good sample of your songs to prick their interest and advertise your latest concert instantly.
We all love music. We enjoy, beyond comprehension, all the thrill tied up in live concerts and fan-based devotion. The ability to ascertain whether a musician is truly gifted can only be reached when the music is live. So, it’s a rough situation when there are shootings at the concerts we attend. No one wants to witness, or be part of, a violent crime. But they happen.
This list is designed to illuminate the most recent instances of shootings at popular concerts. It might be the reason you choose to obtain your concealed weapons permit to carry. It also might be the catalyst that makes you consider more serious home defense options like an AR-15 and the best AR-15 scope available. Regardless, you will at least know the types of concerts that generally contribute to those sorts of behaviors.
Most Recent Shootings at Music Concerts
We are inundated with bad news, and while we hate to be the bearers of additional troubling information, we would like you to be an informed consumer. This list will hopefully help you determine which concerts are the best to avoid:
- Before You Exit & Christina Grimmie Concert- The concert was held in Orlando in June of 2016. This was an isolated incident. The gunman was after Christian Grimmie, a former contestant on The Voice. He shot and killed her and then took his own life as well. You can read the details by clicking this.
- The Lord’s Motorcycle Club Concert- Since this occurred in Austria, in May of 2016, we are not sure who the musicians were. Apparently a man, who later killed himself, shot the bullets randomly into an open air concert. One attendee claimed there was a rapid succession of approximately 40 bullets. There were two people killed and eleven people wounded.
- I. Concert- In May of 2016 one man was killed, two people were shot, and three others injured while attending a T.I. rap show in New York City. Cops were surprised that guns made it into the venue because there were metal detectors and security. You can read all about this right here.
- Cole: Forest Hills Drive Tour- This concert featuring J. Cole, YG, Big Sean, and Jeremih happened in August of 2015. One person died and others were injured during this hip-hop concert in New York City.
- Chris Brown Concert- This happened in January of 2015. The concert was held in San Jose, California. Five people were injured in that shooting, but none were critical. Apparently a shooting occurred at another of his concerts the year before. That was when Suge Knight sustained multiple gunshot wounds. You can read the whole thing here.
- NAS, Flying Lotus & Schoolboy Q Concert- In June of 2014, three people were shot at this rap concert. Schoolboy Q was apparently the main target but he was uninjured. This incident happened in Morrison, Colorado.
- Rocklahoma Concert- One man was shot at this concert. It happened in May of 2014 in Pryor, Oklahoma. There was not a lot of information about this situation.
It would appear that May is a pretty dangerous month for concert goers. Additionally, the majority of these incidents occurred at rap and/or hip hop concerts. It is unfortunate that those who choose to sing about the gangster life also bring that type of behavior and clientele to their musical performances. Consider this before you pick your next musical foray.