Outsourcing payroll and other bookkeeping services to a payroll company saves time and resources for many businesses, and allows the companies to concentrate on their main area of business.
Generally, a payroll company will follow the following process:
- Spread sheets are emailed to the client, detailing the necessary data required and relevant pay rates.
- Any changes that need to be made are then done by the client, who then returns the completed spreadsheets via email.
- The spreadsheets are processed by the payroll service.
- The company receives a report, which it reads for accuracy, before authorizing the payroll as correct.
- The payroll service then processes and issues payments to employees, and processes any other requirements.
- It then sends the completed report to the business and issues pay slips to the employees.
Further, the provider must comply with all governmental tax and employment legislation. However, through their strong attention to detail, and checking of all data, the risk of taxation penalties or fines for transgressions, is greatly reduced.
Most of the bookkeeping services and payroll services providers provide a complete range of services such as
- Accounting and payment processing
- Bookkeeping services for businesses and nonprofit groups
- Payroll services, Leave calculations and accruals, Superannuation
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable management
- Tailored accounting solutions
- Financial and management reporting, job costing
- Cash Flow, Budgeting, Variance analysis
- Servicing all areas: The city and all suburbs
- BAS returns, PAYG, GST
Benefits that go along with being associated with bookkeepers in Melbourne:
- More efficient accounts and payroll management that delivers savings to you.
Most quote a fixed monthly price and their accuracy is what you would expect from a qualified accountant. This relieves you of the hassle of managing your books and direct your energies to growing your business.
- Special Offers.
Most of them like the Accounts & Advice bookkeepers currently offer a 50% discount to their standard fees for offsite services.
- Outsourcing (Partial or Full time)
Outsourcing part or your entire accounts department will result in savings of up to 50% with the work being performed by qualified accountants. Often businesses carry too many overheads by employing a full or part time accounts staff, and/or accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll staff.
- Tailored Solutions
They replace your accounts department and offer a low cost, quality assured package designed to fulfil your requirements.
- Payroll Services Melbourne and Australia wide
Some like the Accounts & Advice offer the most cost effective payroll outsourcing services Melbourne and Australia wide.
They offer payroll outsourcing to organisations looking for a professional and cost effective payroll solution without having to employ a payroll officer. Superannuation, salary sacrifice arrangements and leave entitlements can all be handled accurately.
Bookkeeping services and payroll services providers in Melbourne
Some of the Bookkeeping services and payroll services providers in Melbourne, Australia are:
- Accounts & Advice partner. It provides offsite bookkeeping services and payroll services at a significant discount to an onsite bookkeeping or payroll officer. They also provide onsite bookkeeping at competitive rates. Due to this they are known for being the most affordable, yet efficient bookkeeper Melbourne has. The staff of Accounts & Advice provides professional and efficient services. They quote the lowest fees for bookkeeping services city wide and payroll services throughout Australia
- Accountant Australia Company that is an accounting provider offering great savings.
- Tax Return Australia which can assist you with tax advice should you require this as part of your tailored service.
- Tax Refund Australia. They are the experts in claiming tax deductions to maximise your tax refund.
See more at: advice on accounting